Annual Conference - Call For Presentations
Kentucky Rural Water Association’s 2023 Annual Conference & Exhibition
Kentucky Rural Water Association would like to invite you to submit an application to present at the Annual Conference and Exhibition being held August 28 – 30, 2023 at the Galt House Hotel, Louisville, Kentucky.
Presentation topics should be tailored to the management and administration of water and wastewater utilities. Please remember that the session should be devoid of advertisement.
Those in attendance will be:
- Management Personnel
- System Operations Specialist (Operators)
- Office Personnel
- Mayors, Council, & Board Members
- Others related to the water & wastewater industry
Submit Your Presentation Today
(Please fill out the form by Wednesday, May 31, 2023.)
(Presentations received after the deadline will be considered for future conference planning.)
- As we strive to present diverse topics that enrich the learning experience of attendees, we discourage presentations that are a sales pitch. Presentations should be devoid of advertisements.
- Notification of your selection status will be provided AFTER the selection process is completed.
- Upon notification of selection, the presenter must submit their Powepoint presentation to KRWA by August 24, 2023. This information is needed for approval of continuing education credit for attendees.
- If selected, the presenter must provide a brief biographical sketch when submitting the Powerpoint presentation Augist 24, 2023. A bio should also be submitted for any co-presenters.
Thank you for your participation in the call for presentation selection process. We value your contributions to the water and wastewater industry and we look forward to hearing from you!