Annual Conference - Call For Presentations
Kentucky Rural Water Association’s 2021 Annual Conference & Exhibition
Kentucky Rural Water Association would like to invite you to submit an application to present at the Annual Conference and Exhibition being held August 23 – 25, 2021 at the Galt House Hotel & Suites in Louisville, Kentucky.
Those in attendance will be:
- Management Personnel
- System Operations Specialist (Operators)
- Office Personnel
- Mayors, Council, & Board Members
- Others related to the water & wastewater industry
Submit Your Presentation Today
(Please fill out the form by Friday, June 4, 2021.)
(Presentations received after the deadline will be considered for future conference planning.)
- As we strive to present diverse topics that enrich the learning experience of attendees, we discourage presentations that are a sales pitch. Presentations should be devoid of advertisements.
- Notification of your selection status will be provided AFTER the selection process is completed.
- Upon notification of selection, the presenter must submit their Powepoint presentation to KRWA by June 28, 2021. This information is needed for approval of continuing education credit for attendees.
- If selected, the presenter must provide a brief biographical sketch when submitting the Powerpoint presentation June 28, 2021. A bio should also be submitted for any co-presenters.
Thank you for your participation in the call for presentation selection process. We value your contributions to the water and wastewater industry and we look forward to hearing from you!