Given the current situation with the COVID-19 pandemic, webinars are the best option we have for continuing to provide training.
We are using a platform called Zoom to host our webinars. You will not have to pay to use Zoom. In order to view the webinar, you will need a computer, tablet, or smartphone, as well as an internet connection. A webcam and/or microphone will allow you to speak during the class if the instructor enables it; however, these are not required.
View Our Upcoming Events
To view or register for a KRWA training webinar, please visit our upcoming events section of our website.
Previous Webinar Recordings
* Please note, CEU hours cannot be earned from watching previously recorded webinars.
- Leak Detection w/ Flow Meters, Listening Devices, and Asset MGMT. (1/14/2022) - 3hr DW
- AWIA Emergency Response, Chemical Shortages, and DBP Control (12/21/2021) - 3hr DW
- Concrete Coatings /AMI Metering/THM Removal (9/23/2021) - 3hr DW
- Drinking Water Compliance/ Utility Organization (9/23/2021) - 3hr DW
- Corrosion Control and Turbidity (5/21/2021) - 3hr DW
- Healthy at Home Eviction Relief Fund (3/24/2021)
- America's Water Infrastructure Act (3/16/2021) - 3hr DW
- Meeting AWIA's Requirements for Water Utilities (2/11/2021) - 3hr DW
- Electronic Compliance Data Reporting (2/2/2021) - 1hr DW
- Chlorine Dioxide, Algae Control, & Corrosion Control (1/26/2021) - 2hr DW
- Automatic Control Valves (9/22/2020) - 3hr DW
- Pressure Reducing Valves (9/17/2020) - 3hr DW
- Water Commissioner Training, Legal Updates for Utilities (8/27/2020) - 6hr
- Disinfection By-Product Control Strategies (6/17/2020) - 2hr DW
- Water Metering and Technology (6/10/2020) - 2hr DW
- Storage Tank Maintenance & Inspection (6/3/2020) - 2hr DW
- Algae, TOC, and Corrosion Control (5/13/2020) 3hr DW
- Wastewater Analysis & Wastewater Treatment (5/20/2021 - 3hr-WW
- Odor Control and FOG in the Wastewater System (4/1/2021) - 2hr WW
- Telemetry and Low-Pressure Sewer (3/23/2021) - 2hr WW
- Trenchless Sewer Main Repair & Sewer Couplings (3/4/2021) - 2hr WW
- Peracetic Acid, Sludge Dewatering, Monitoring Activity (12/2/2020) - 3hr WW
- The Wastewater Treatment Process (11/17/2020) - 3hr WW
- Biological Wastewater Treatment (5/28/2020) - 3hr WW
- Source Water Protection/Energy Savings/Stream Nutrient (9/17/2021) - 3hr DW & WW
- GPS, GIS and Asset Management & Clean Drinking Water Act (9/17/2021) - 3hr DW & WW
- Pumps and Waterborne Pathogens (6/1/2021) - 3hr DW & WW
- Electrical Safety and Safe Drinking Water Act (5/28/2021) - 3hr DW & WW
- Cybersecurity for Utilities (5/11/2021) - 3hr DW & WW
- Meter Calibration / Validation and Vibration Analysis (5/4/2021) - 3hr DW & WW
- Ductile Iron Pipe (3/30/2021) - 3hr DW & WW
- Butterfly Valves, Release Valves for Water & Wastewater (1/12/2021) - 2hr DW & WW
- Emergency Preparation, Response, Sampling & Analysis (12/7/2020) - 2hr DW & WW
- Ductile Iron Pipe (7/30/2020) - 3hr DW & WW
- Preparing an Application for Rate Adjustment (6/24/2020) - 2hr DW & WW
- Pumps for Water and Wastewater (6/23/2020) - 2hr DW & WW
- Source Water Protection, Energy Savings, Waterborne Pathogens (5/20/2020) - 3hr DW & WW
The views expressed by speakers or other third parties in KRWA webinars, events and/or conferences are those of the speaker or third-party and not, necessarily, of KRWA.
With regard to any information presented by a speaker or third-party at any KRWA event, KRWA does not make any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and specifically disclaims any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, service or process presented and makes no representation that its use would not infringe upon privately owned rights.
Furthermore, the presentation of any material or information by a third party regarding any specific opinion, commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply KRWA’s endorsement or recommendation of such opinion, process, service, item or organization. Any such material or information presented by a third-party in any format at an KRWA event, without limitation, is for informational purposes only.