The City of Kuttawa is seeking a Wastewater Superintendent. This is a management level classification responsible for the management and direction of subordinate staff within the wastewater field division. Incumbent oversees staff in the operation and maintenance of production, collection, treatment and distribution facilities at multiple locations using a variety of treatment processes; performs reporting and budgeting tasks as well as provides technical expertise in the development of policies and service delivery plans.
The following is recommended:
• Six (6) years of increasingly responsible wastewater treatment plant operations experience.
• Two (2) years supervisory level experience involving regulatory compliance, operations planning and evaluation, training in budgeting, and wastewater administration and management practices.
• Must have equivalent to a high school diploma.
• Associates degree preferred.
• Possession of a valid Wastewater Treatment Class II License issued by the State of Kentucky.
• Possession of a valid Wastewater Collection Class II License issued by the State of Kentucky.
Please visit Kuttawa City Hall for a complete description of job and application. If unable to do so in person, please contact City Hall for alternatives. Savannah Mcleod, 270-388-7151