Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Administrator. (Warren County Water)
Warren County Water District is accepting applications for the position of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Administrator.
- To effectively manage Warren Water’s CMMS, which includes the development and implementation of processes/procedures for integrating asset-related data.
- Maintain performance, integrity, and security of the CMMS and provide efficient tools for accessing and reporting asset-related information for reporting and compliance purposes.
- Provide reporting, data input and output, technology management, and end-user training and support
Reports to: Manager of IT/GIS
Directs: As Assigned
- Provide leadership for the development, implementation, and integration of technology that will support the District’s asset management strategy.
- Support organizational efforts to formalize the District’s asset management approach through the collection and reporting of key asset data such as asset condition, risk scoring, maintenance costs, level of service metrics, etc.
- Responsible for creating and testing new configurations and customizations, migrating changes across environments, and providing guidance and training to District staff.
- Record complete documentation of system specifications and procedures, prepare and design associated input-output forms, user manuals, procedure manuals and operation guides.
- Coordinates the interface of the CMMS, procedures and data transfer to various departments and databases.
- Provide direction, technical training, assistance and system support to all users of system capabilities.
- Maintain high level of technical expertise to remain current with changing technology, standards, and regulations.
- Prepares, ensures the accuracy of and distributes complex technical reports, presentations and other formal documentation
- Creates and maintains records of physical assets within the AMS/CMMS.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
POSITION: Computerized Maintenance Management System Administrator
Bachelor of science (BS) in Computer Science (CS), Management of Information Systems (MIS), Geographic Information Systems (GIS) or related field. High school diploma or equivalent with relevant training, coursework and experience, along with a working knowledge of CMMS or ESRI software and tools may substitute for post-secondary education.
- Working knowledge of some or all of the following software programs: Cityworks AMS, ESRI Platform, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience working with CMMS software for implementation, configuration, testing and training. Cityworks background preferred.
- Experience working with ESRI GIS cloud, desktop, web, and mobile applications.
- Experience working with infrastructure GIS data such as distribution and collection networks.
- Experience in developing dashboards for departmental efficiencies.
- Data Management and reporting using SQL, Python, or other query languages. Experience with PowerBi and Crystal Reporting software a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in the use and upkeep of CMMS relational databases. Microsoft SQL Server preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of information systems, techniques, and procedures.
- Knowledge in development and customization of CMMS menus and workflow system.
- Knowledge of business technology and data processing systems, asset management tracking and inventory management.
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to exercise ingenuity and inventiveness in problem solving; skill at applying procedures to improve organizational productivity and efficiency.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to be able to translate technical terminology in terms understandable to others. Must be able to effectively present in public setting. [JH1]
- Ability to provide production programs for specific user-friendly applications used by non-technical staff.
- Ability to troubleshoot and assist staff with CMMS database/application issues.
- Ability to perform technical computations and analyses, categorize data and produce reports using multiple software applications.
- Ability to assist/train staff with established workflow for CMMS software.
- Ability to work independently and produce high-quality deliverables without excessive oversight and instruction.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
Must be able to work a forty-hour week plus any extra time the position may demand. Some travel in and around the system will be required. Frequent contact with operating personnel, equipment suppliers, contractors, and customers. Some overnight travel may be required to attend meetings and seminars.
Must have a valid driver's license.
Visit https://warrenwater.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2dt5pcmjrxb for more information or to apply.