PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER/PROJECT MANAGER
Get on Board!
Commonwealth Engineers is seeking a motivated, energetic, and team-oriented Project Manager in Western Kentucky with 10+ years of experience in the civil engineering industry. Ideal candidate will have engineering and management experience in one or more of the following areas:
• Potable Water
• Dams and Levees
• Site Civil
• Sustainable Infrastructure
Under the guidance of company leaders, the Office Manager will oversee the daily operations of the regional office in the Owensboro Kentucky area. This is an outstanding career opportunity for an experienced professional engineer and project manager. You could be a part of a civil and environmental engineering firm where you will have the chance to make a direct impact on local communities, regional populations, and the environment. We are an innovative and progressive engineering consulting firm working to
protect the environment's most valuable resource, water. By joining Commonwealth, you would be a key player in the water resource engineering services that we provide!
Compensation commensurate with expertise/ability, plus annual performance bonuses
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Long term and short term disability insurance
• AD&D coverage
• Matching 401(k) & profit sharing
• Annual performance bonus
• Additional incentive pay for each hour worked in excess of the 40 hour schedule
• Paid time off and holidays
• Flexible scheduling
• Professional development opportunities
• Employee outings
Maintain good working relationships with existing clients to enhance client retention and new business through referrals and references. Must also be able to transition projects from initial leads to signed contracts.
• Coordinate efforts with other regional offices, including engineering, regulatory, business development, and marketing staff.
• Oversee daily operations associated with a regional office.
• Supervise, mentor, and grow staff.
• Prepare and review CAD work, engineering design calculations, drawings, preliminary engineering reports, detailed technical specifications, cost estimates, and permit applications.
• B.S. in Civil Engineering, Business Management, Administration, or other related discipline.
• Registered Professional Engineer in the State of Kentucky is a plus.
• At least 10 years of experience in related field.
• Other desired attributes:
Outstanding presentation skills.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work independently and in team environments.
Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to Hannah Jobe at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at