Date postedJune 16, 2021
City of Corydon, Kentucky
“An Equal Opportunity Employer”
OPEN MAINTENANCE POSITION
Deadline to apply is June 18, 2021
Salary will be based on experience
Please submit a resume in person or by mail:
City of Corydon
PO Box 185
Corydon, KY 42406
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
- Must be able to obtain a Class I Wastewater Collection Certification.
MAINTENANCE/WASTEWATER OPERATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
- Sprays & Scrapes Sewer Pumps Weekly
- Locates Sewer Lines When Received from 811
- Checks Generators at Pump Station Weekly
- Keeps Paperwork Maintained on Equipment Service, Sewer Pumps, Etc.
- Completes Routine Maintenance on All Mowers, Service Trucks, Generators, Etc.
- Completes Most Repairs Needed on Equipment
- Completes Repairs as Needed by the City
- Mows/Trims all City Properties
- Does Snowplowing of City Streets as Needed
- Keeps Mayor Informed if Problems/Issues Arise with Sewer System or Other Areas of City
- Checks out Complaints Regarding Sewer Issues
- Completes Any Tasks That City Staff or Mayor May Need Assistance With.
- Checks & Reads Sewer Pumps Daily