As a Sales Rep, you will be helping cities provide safe water to their communities. You will service your territory, route & customers, with excellent customer service:
- Selling and safely delivering chemical and chemical feed equipment
- Building/maintaining customer accounts
- Working with leading industry experts to troubleshoot customers’ problems
- Inspecting and servicing customers’ chemical feed equipment
We want you to join us if:
- You have or are qualified to get your Class B CDL with Hazmat (21+ years of age, able to pass a DOT medical exam, good driving record)
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Prior sales, customer service or delivery experience is helpful
- Ability to work independently, problem solve, follow safety requirements, work 10 to 12 hour shifts during the week, and typically travel overnight one night per week.
- Ability to lift, carry & move up to 50 pounds frequently and 75 pounds occasionally
Hawkins is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All candidates must apply online.