Kentucky’s utilities (electric, natural gas, communications and water/ wastewater) all share a common need for best practices, continuous learning and leadership development. Leadership is essential for the success of all utilities, including the development of employees and board members — whether elected or appointed. Our mission is simple: To develop Kentucky’s utility leaders!
In addition to our public seminars, we offer on-site leadership training exclusively customized for your utility in both half-day and full-day formats. We also offer one-on-one coaching and are available to facilitate your utility’s next strategic planning session. Call us today and discover how we can help take your utility to new heights!
- Utility Supervisors, Managers and Executives
- Current and Emerging Utility Leaders
- Current and Newly Appointed Board Members
- Utility Regulators
- The Power of Purpose: Viewing your utility as more than just delivering a service or services
- Achieving Peak Communication: The appreciation of differences
- Employee Engagement: Commitment versus compliance
- High Performance Management and Leadership
- Teamwork: Growth and innovation
- Leading Change and Performance Excellence
- Achieving Extraordinary Customer Service
Greg Coker will lead each Utility Leadership seminar. Greg is a published author, frequent keynote speaker, trainer and consultant on leadership, organizational effectiveness and employee engagement. He has led the training and development for a Fortune 500 utility, has over 20 years experience in the utility industry and is a former commissioner of the Kentucky Public Service Commission where he helped regulate over 1400 utilities. A copy of Greg’s book, “Building Cathedrals: The Power of Purpose,” is included with your registration.