The BBP Water Corporation is accepting applications from qualified individuals for the position of CEO.
The office is located in Spencer, Indiana, Owen County which is approximately 15 miles west Bloomington. The water corporation has distribution mains in portions of Owen, Monroe and Clay Counties and is governed by a nine-member board of directors. The BBP Water Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
The candidate should have ten years of successful management experience over multiple, complex business functions. A bachelor’s degree or equivalent is a plus.
At least five years prior management experience in positions of progressive levels of responsibility as such a CEO, general manager, vice president, department manager, preferably in a water system or utility industry. Experience in managing people, planning and developing work programs, presenting reports, and organizing and coordinating operations is required.
- Knowledge of the utility industry and its economic, regulatory and governmental requirements, technical aspects, and its operations is required.
- Ability to represent BBP within the community and in public relations situations, and skill in achieving trust and respect in such contacts is required.
- Skill and ability in decision making, delegating effectively, and developing a competent staff is required.
- Must be free of outside interests, financial or otherwise, which might affect or conflict with the BBP’S policies and objectives. Must satisfy high standards through careful investigation of references.
- Must be able to meet and relate to people easily and command the respect of those with varying backgrounds.
- Must present a professional presence to represent BBP Water Corporation.
- Must live on the BBP system lines or close to the headquarter office for a short commuting distance.
- Must be regular in work attendance.
The salary for this position is $70,000 – $90,000. The salary is dependent on the experience and qualifications of the candidate.
In addition, the BBP Water Corporation offers a progressive benefit package that includes paid vacation, paid holidays, an extensive benefit package that includes; health insurance, 401K retirement plan, personal days, and qualified sick leave.
Qualified persons should contact Phil Bastin at firstname.lastname@example.org or at BBP Water Corporation, ATTN: Phil Bastin, P.O. Box 186, Spencer, IN 47460 for an application. Closing date for the applications is until filled.