The Glasgow Water Company (GWC) is seeking qualified applicants for a heavy equipment operator. Ideal candidates will have 2-3 years’ experience operating trackhoes, backhoes, loaders, dozers, etc.
Prerequisite Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Skill to operate heavy equipment in close proximity to workers, buildings, and underground utilities.
• Ability to interact with the public, supervisors, and coworkers professionally at all times.
• Desire to learn and commitment to workplace safety.
• Graduation from an accredited high school or its equivalent (GED) is required.
• Possession of a valid CDL License or ability to obtain a valid CDL License within six (6) months of employment.
Applications are available online at www.glasgowh2o.com or in the office of the GWC, 126 East Public Square, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Applications will be accepted until 4:30 p.m., Friday, February 9, 2018.
The GWC is an equal opportunity employer.
Wendy Browning, Human Resources
Phone: (270) 651-3727
Fax: (270) 651-1651