The National Rural Water Association and the Ford Motor Company have created a partnership to offer special fleet discounts to State Rural Water Associations and their utility system members. This partnership combines the buying power of 31,000 individual utilities to provide reduced fleet pricing on utility vehicles. The Ford Fleet Team is #1 in commercial fleet customer satisfaction according to surveys.
The Rural Water Ford Fleet Program is a valuable member benefit for water and wastewater utilities. State Rural Water Associations determine eligibility for their members, and provide a fleet code that allows access to substantial vehicle discounts to fill the need for reliable work vehicles. Fleet vehicles must be registered in the name of a member system or company.
Member utilities should contact their State Rural Water Association to access the Rural Water Ford Fleet Program. Vehicles may be purchased at your local dealer or through the national fleet auto group, get details online at: www.nrwafleet.com. Incentive discount pricing is available on fuel efficient cars, vans, SUVs and trucks. Systems can save up to $5300 off factory invoice per vehicle. Happy shopping!
2015 Program Details
- Entities must be current members of State Rural Water Associations to be eligible
- There is no limit to the number of vehicles that can be purchased under the program
- Incentive pricing is deducted off the factory invoice
- Fleet vehicles must be in service for a minimum of 12 months or 20,000 miles
- Vehicles must be registered and operated in the United States
- Call your State Association today to get your Fleet Identification Number (FIN)
Download the 2015 Fleet Program Details